- New patented ‘last chance’ extractor inserts for wrenches and sockets
- The whole range only requires two wrenches (14mm and 19mm). Not necessary to have a separate wrench for each nut size.
- Turns either a standard socket or wrench into one, which can turn a severely damaged fastener.
- Grips all the way around a fastener and allows even 85% rounded off fasteners to be turned.
- Securely grips many different types of fasteners: six point, twelve point, hex, spline, etc.
- The last chance solution to remove damaged fasteners
- Also suitable for turning fasteners with no damage
- 8-17mm set of last chance extractor inserts for wrenches
- Robust material
- Sits firmly in a wrench, without sliding through
- 7 piece SAE set also available. Sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16